Still Infinite loop using HoffmanPavleyRankedShortestPathAlgorithm

Topics: algorithm
Jul 16, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Hi Jonathan,
   I download test.cs file from Issue "Infinite loop in HoffmanPavleyRankedShortestPathAlgorithm",  and when the ShortestPathCount=5 or >1 , the compute process still seems be infinite.  My version is latest version of .net 2.0. Could you help me find the problem?

Coordinator
Jul 16, 2009 at 9:11 PM
Did you build from sources?

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 9:46 AM, daliwei001 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi Jonathan,
   I download test.cs file from Issue "Infinite loop in HoffmanPavleyRankedShortestPathAlgorithm",  and when the ShortestPathCount=5 or >1 , the compute process still seems be infinite.  My version is latest version of .net 2.0. Could you help me find the problem?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (quickgraph@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email quickgraph@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Jul 17, 2009 at 2:26 AM

build from source?  I just imported  the dll reference, and copied the code to the program.cs  in my console test application. I dont understand the meaning of "building from source"?

Coordinator
Jul 17, 2009 at 4:28 AM
The release binaries are out of date.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 6:26 PM, daliwei001 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

build from source?  I just imported  the dll reference, and copied the code to the program.cs  in my console test application. I dont understand the meaning of "building from source"?

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (quickgraph@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email quickgraph@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
Jul 19, 2009 at 4:07 AM

where can I get the latest sources?

Coordinator
Jul 19, 2009 at 3:10 PM
Go to http://quickgraph.codeplex.com/SourceControl/ListDownloadableCommits.aspx and follow the dowload instructions.

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 8:07 PM, daliwei001 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

where can I get the latest sources?

--