Discussions under serialization

• If you have found a bug, file an issue in the issue tracker.
  • If you post a snippet of code, use the wiki formatting!
  • If you ask a question and get an answer, think about blogging about QuickGraph, it's about giving back.

.net binary serialization / deserialization

first post: msh666 wrote: Sorry for this probably simple question, but I've got trouble with ...

Deserializing\Serializing Custom Vertices

first post: Jude_AJ wrote: Hi, I have a custom Vertex Class PocVertex { [XmlAttribute...

latest post: panthernet wrote: I'm not a big expert in Quickgraph, you can look in the sources for...

difficulty with GraphML deserialization

first post: arbitus wrote: I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question...I have the fo...

latest post: twainj wrote: Hey, I realize it has been awhile since this was posted, but I was ...

Vertice attributes reading error in GraphML Deserialization

first post: GoMati wrote: Hello everyone! I have a problem I PUT HERE about deserializing a...

.NET Binary Serialization in 3.6

first post: apokryfos wrote: I am unable to get .NET binary serialization this to work. I'm not ...

latest post: apokryfos wrote: Wow! You're a lifesaver. Much appreciated.

Question about XmlAttribute and InvalidProgramException

first post: epzgwu wrote: Hi, everyone. I am trying to serialize a undirected graph with cus...

NO COMPLETE DOCUMENT???

first post: sizheng wrote: the document is too... a lot of messages about the functions, type...

Add a namespace to the serialization process?

first post: EeeeEfff wrote: Hi, In serializing to GraphML, I would like to serialize my node d...

DGML link descriptions

first post: jeffmcaffer wrote: The ToDirectedGraphML() method allows delegates to be supplied that...

Generating SVG (or jpg/png) image

first post: Piedone wrote: Anybody got a decent solution for generating images (preferably an ...