Discussions under bug

• If you have found a bug, file an issue in the issue tracker.
  • If you post a snippet of code, use the wiki formatting!
  • If you ask a question and get an answer, think about blogging about QuickGraph, it's about giving back.

Vertice attributes reading error in GraphML Deserialization

first post: GoMati wrote: Hello everyone! I have a problem I PUT HERE about deserializing a...

windows phone 8?

first post: diekus wrote: Hi! Just to double check, its not working in VS 2013 for a WP8 ap...

.NET 3.5 Installation

first post: lorlik wrote: Hi, When I use Package Manager Console then I get the following ...

latest post: timothypratley wrote: I would like to be able to use a NuGet 3.5 compatible package also,...

reference to assembly 'System.Core

first post: imantexas wrote: hey guys, I'm working on my project to solving my privious problem...

Routing to self in Dijkstra

first post: rebcabin wrote: I noticed that when choosing the same node as start and end that Di...

latest post: TineSvete wrote: I noticed the same behavior in my bidirectional graph. I am not a g...

NuGet QuickGraph 3.6.61119.7 gives error Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral

first post: sanzbajra wrote: Hi, I am using NuGet QuickGraph 3 3.6.61119.7. It generates .NET ...

latest post: ddulitha wrote: The .NET 4 update works for me too.

How to install Quickgraph to MS Visual C# 2010 Express

first post: ddulitha wrote: Hi All, I want to install Quickgraph to MS Visual C# 2010 Express....

latest post: ddulitha wrote: It seems that option to use nuget is not available for VS 2010 Exp...

drawing with graph sharp

first post: bilalinin wrote: i want to use graph sharp to draw the any graph after extracting t...

Use with Visual Studio 2008

first post: pnorman139 wrote: Hi, I've just found QuickGraph and would like to explore its functi...

ContainsEdge() with UndirectedGraph not recognizing reverse direction

first post: Piedone wrote: Hi all!This may be a problem: var g = new UndirectedGrap...

latest post: pelikhan wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...