- Requires Visual Studio 2010
- 2.0: deprecated.
- .NET 2.0:
- Use the Release20 configuration.
- .NET 3.5:
- Use the Debug, Release configurations.
- .NET 3.5 + Code Contracts:
- Use the DebugContracts configuration.
As you may notice, the same codebase is used for .net 2.0 and .net 3.5. This means that anything that belongs to System.Core
must be duplicated in QuickGraph conditionally. In that sense,
- do not use Linq. If you do, add the required method in the Enumerable type.
- put the this of extenion methods in an #ifdef region.
Getting the source code
- Using the svn bridge is the recommended method to sync the sources.