Quickgraph and Windows Presentation Fundation?

Apr 1, 2008 at 11:17 AM
Is anyone working on a project of rendering Quickgraph with Windows Presentation Fundation (WPF) ?

It seems that in the new version (quickgraph-15321), the solution of Quickgraph has been migrated to Visual Studio 2008. I have tested it in VS2008 Windows Form Project with GLEE and it works but it seems that GLEE does not work smoothly with WPF.

I think that neither GLEE nor GraphViz are good solutions if you want to have a minimum interaction with the graph.

For that I was wondering if anybody was developing something with WPF?
Coordinator
Aug 31, 2008 at 9:20 PM
Please post this question on the msagl forum: http://forums.microsoft.com/Forums/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=1925&SiteID=1

There is no planned support in QuickGraph to provide a viewer.
Sep 21, 2008 at 7:32 PM
I've made a GraphLayout control which works together with QuickGraph and use some layout algorithms implemented by myself (fruchterman-reingold, kamada-kawai).
It is completly based on WPF, at the moment it's in alpha state but in 3-4 weeks i plan to make it publicly available (and the layout algorithms will be public too).

So, guys please wait a little bit, i'm working on the problem (i see there's a big interest in this field nowadays :) )