Discussions under glee

• If you have found a bug, file an issue in the issue tracker.
  • If you post a snippet of code, use the wiki formatting!
  • If you ask a question and get an answer, think about blogging about QuickGraph, it's about giving back.

How to allow users to edit diagrams with QuickGraph?

first post: dogsaur wrote: I'm using Graph# and QuickGraph in my WPF application to visualize ...

GLEE and QuickGraph

first post: silvasergio wrote: Hi I can't understad how hi can draw a graph. I'm using C# 2.0, Gl...

latest post: Tank007 wrote: Yes there is no support of GLEE in this version and previous tutori...

nodes layout from left to right

first post: realfantasy wrote: how can we get nodes from left to right.

Bellmanford algorithm in java applet

first post: cynthi_cse wrote: hey, i make a code of bellmanford in java appletbut the compiler sh...

Support for Msagl 2.0?

first post: MFo wrote: Hi all, I just bought Msagl from the Microsoft store with the fo...

latest post: pelikhan wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

re-layout edges?

first post: nigelthorne wrote: Guys, I'm having trouble getting things to layout at all. Her...

latest post: pelikhan wrote: Please use the MSAGL forum for this question http://forums.micro...

Event Handlers

first post: Guy007 wrote: How can I attach an event handler to the nodes, so that after visua...

latest post: pelikhan wrote: This quesiton should be asked to the GLEE/MSAGL developers.

Glee or GraphViz for Rendering to a Web page?

first post: whertzing56 wrote: I need to put graph diagrams up on a web page, and allow users to c...

latest post: pelikhan wrote: Read the licenses and make sure you can use either graphviz or glee...

Licence

first post: AndyKS wrote: The licence for this project seems to grant no rights that would al...

latest post: carstenf wrote: Yes, a modification of the license to that effect would be great...

Vertex Numbering, Gradient Fills

first post: gemino wrote: As mentioned in another thread i generate the graph out of an Adjac...

latest post: pelikhan wrote: You don't need that. If you vertex supports a ToString(IFormatProvi...