The mutation concepts
define the different ways a graph can be modified. The hierarchy of mutation interface duplicates the traversal hierarchy and adds functionality to mutate the graph.
- IMutableGraph defines a graph that can be cleared,
- IMutableIncidenceGraph defines methods to remove out-edges,
- IMutableVertexListGraph defines methods to add and remove vertices,
- IMutableEdgeListGraph defines methods to add and remove edges
- IMutableVertexAndEdgeListGraph merges the two above concepts,
- IMutableBidirectionalGraph defines method to remove out-edges